OAuth support

Nicholas Wieland <ngw@...>

Hi guys, I implemented OAuth support on my fork on github of rest-client.
Can you take a look and comment ?

http://github.com/ngw/rest-client

 ngw

Julien Kirch <code@...>

Hi,

I have already some things on my todo list but I'll promise to have a
look as soon as the urgent things are done

A.

Le 5 déc. 09 à 17:54, Nicholas Wieland a écrit :

Hi guys, I implemented OAuth support on my fork on github of rest-
client.
Can you take a look and comment ?

http://github.com/ngw/rest-client

ngw

Nicholas Wieland <ngw@...>

Thank you so much.
For work reasons I need this stuff sorted out quickly, I will probably need to fork and merge back after some time.
Every feedback is highly appreciated.

ngw