Topics

Is there a tutorial for rest-client somewhere?

Emile Silvis <emile@...>

I'm trying to do a basic post, and failing (caveat: I'm new to programming). Thanks.

Charles S van der Linden <sqapro@...>

I recommend using an http proxy like Fiddler2 Or Charles, and configuring rest-client to use the proxy, it makes it easier to see what you are sending, and compare it with using one of the fine plugins for chrome or Firefox to sent the request "manually"

On Jan 25, 2013 1:14 AM, "Emile Silvis" <emile@...> wrote:
I'm trying to do a basic post, and failing (caveat: I'm new to programming). Thanks.

Emile Silvis <emile@...>

Thanks Charles, I managed to poke it into working, but that's not a bad idea for any future endeavours.