IRC chan

Nicholas Wieland <ngw@...>

Hi *, I opened a rest-client chan on freenode, for the people who wants to join.

ngw

Blake Mizerany <blake.mizerany@...>

what is the channel name? I don't see anyone in #restclient or #rest.client

--
Blake Mizerany
blake.mizerany@...

Nicholas Wieland <ngw@...>

On Dec 21, 2009, at 11:45 PM, Blake Mizerany wrote:

what is the channel name? I don't see anyone in #restclient or #rest.client

rest-client

I can rename it if you guys prefer, no problem at all.

ngw

code@...

what is the channel name? I don't see anyone in #restclient or
#rest.client

rest-client

I can rename it if you guys prefer, no problem at all.

ngw
Using the gem name seems good to me (but no problem either if people
thinks restclient is a better name), I'll add a link to the channel in the
readme

A.