Cookies processing

Cyril Rohr <cyril.rohr@...>

Hello,

I think we have a problem with the processing of the cookies right now
in rest-client (and possibly with other HTTP headers) since the
beautify_headers method does not take into account the case where
multiple Headers with the same name can be returned in a response
(e.g. multiple Set-Cookie headers, http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2109.txt).

I fixed the problem for the cookies in http://github.com/crohr/rest-client/commits/fixing-cookies
and added tests to validate the change. The API remains identical.

Cyril

Archiloque <code@...>

Hi,

Fix applied, thanks !