blog post announcement of restclient 1.1

Adam Wiggins <adam@...>

Archiloque <code@...>

Le 3 janv. 2010 à 11:25, Adam Wiggins <adam@...> a écrit :

http://adam.blog.heroku.com/past/2010/1/3/restclient_11_multipart_uploads_and_a_new_maintainer/
Thanks, but the mime types feature is scheduled for the next version
(the code has been added after the rc). As the tabs -> space
reformating is also for the next version, perhaps should I release it
soon ?

Adam Wiggins <adam@...>

On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 3:29 AM, Archiloque <code@...> wrote:
http://adam.blog.heroku.com/past/2010/1/3/restclient_11_multipart_uploads_and_a_new_maintainer/
Thanks, but the mime types feature is scheduled for the next version
(the code has been added after the rc). As the tabs -> space
reformating is also for the next version, perhaps should I release it
soon ?
Oops, updated.

But yeah, I'd say tabs-to-spaces + mimetypes + debian version issue
(due to bad tags that used to be in my fork) = doing a 1.2 release
asap makes sense.

Adam